New years was rather boring!!!! Infact I have to say I was asleep by 9.30pm but then I did wake up for new years but that’s only cos of some dam fireworks!!! And I was lucky enough to have to go to work at 9am on new years day!!! How fun for me!!! Piret got New years day off so she was lucky!!! Since then we haven’t done anything really but work!!! My running over the last two weeks has gone to shit!!! Have got some sort of problem with my calf muscle so have takin some time off running to see if it gets better!!! Been swimming and biking a bit to try and keep my fitness up but yeah still not the same as running!!!
Havent heard anything about the job yet so I am still waiting to hear about that, talked to one lady about it she thinks by the end of the month so hes hoping I guess!!! We have also been planning the wedding a bit laterly have been trying to sort out some invites to finally send out to people!!! So that’s still moving along nicely should really start to do some saving for it :S
Speaking of money I can safely say we have spent all our money on booking a trip to Portugal!!! We are going there for a week at the end of Feb, The reason for this trip apart from trying to get some warmer weather is we are doing two World Ranking events which I need to do so I can try to get into the New Zealand world champs team. So have booked a rental car which should be exciting as everybody says that Portugal is a crazy place to try and drive in so that could be fun!!! Ok all for now!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment